Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Royal Flush Book Four!

BUY ROYAL FLUSH AT GIGPOSTERS.COM
BUY ROYAL FLUSH AT INTERPUNK.COM

After a too- long hiatus, ROYAL FLUSH made its triumphant return to newstands this month and I have a comic in it!

Here's the first page of my 4-page contribution: (Click to enlarge)



And it only gets worse from there. My family is so proud.

Royal Flush #4 is a magazine like no other - hillarious, beautiful and worth every penny and includes new art and comics from Danny Hellman, Tara McPhearson, Shannon Wheeler, James Jean, Erik Rodriguez, Brian Ewing, Steve Chanks, Matt Dreany, Gerard Way and tons more. other highlights include "The Manowards", interviews with Bruce Campbell, Weird Al Yankovic and The Rev Horton Heat plus the newest installments of Hispanic Batman, Too Much Coffee man and the Mitzvah Four. I'd love it even if my stuff wasn't in it!



Don't believe me? MEDIAPOST.COM's REVIEW SAYS IT ALL:

"A subversive mishmash of music, pop culture and underground art, Royal Flush displays more creativity in its first 25 pages than most publications do in a year."

Hot damn!

Royal Flush is available at newstands, record stores, comic stores and Barnes & Nobles and online through Interpunk.com and Gigposters.com.

BUY ROYAL FLUSH AT GIGPOSTERS.COM
BUY ROYAL FLUSH AT INTERPUNK.COM

I promise my next post won't be a plug - honest!

No comments: