Thursday, December 18, 2008

Come see my show at MoCCA!



The New York Artist Showcase is a permanent rotating exhibit space at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art that features the work of local cartoonists - and this time around the featured artist is ME! I'm very excited and proud to have been selected - not only is this my first solo showing it's also the first time my work has been in a museum EVER. The exhibit opens TODAY, December 18, 2008 and showcases original Action Philosophers pages, some of my work from Wizard and pages from Comic Book Comics that have yet to be published - plus a slideshow of my best work and copies of (almost) every comic book I've ever done.

The show runs December 18 - February 15th, opening reception in late January, date and time TBA.

My exhibit runs concurrently with for their main exhibit From Richie Rich to Wendy the Good Little Witch: The Art of Harvey Comics I was lucky enough to see some of the art from that show in advance and it is stunningly beautiful - well worth the $5 suggested admission.

No comments: