Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hey look - my first art book!



One With Everything collects all my pop culture crowd scenes, comic strip mash-ups and similar illustration work from Wizard, Toyfare, Royal Flush, Disney Adventures and various uncredited internet appearances into one big glossy full-color book. 8 x 10 inches, 56 pages of all killer, no filler for only 10 bucks.

BUY IT RIGHT HERE!

Published by Evil Twin Comics, the book will also be for sale at the various conventions I’m attending this summer: MoCCA Art Fest, TCAF, Asbury Park Comic Con and San Diego Comic-Con International.

3 comments:

Tom Shapira said...

So... I have no idea who you are but I take it as a srule to look through stuff Comics Alliance post. It was worth it. [However many I have] Thumbs up.

Ryan Dunlavey said...

I have no idea who you are either! HIGH FIVE!!!

Jackie Tam said...

Will the art book be available for purchase at NYCC or hopefully at a online store? Thanks!