Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Comic Con Ho!


I'm one of the lucky few who scored an Artist Alley table at this years San Diego Comic-Con and while I'm there I will be drawing commissions!

Spots will be limited so I'm opening up a reserve list. If you're interested in a commission email ryan [dot] dunlavey [at] gmail [dot] com, and put “commission list" in the subject line.

Here’s what you can get from me! (samples coming soon)

Full color marker drawing on 11 x 14 art paper - $200

Full body single character drawing on 9 x 12 art paper - $40 b&w, $80 color

Single character portrait (headshot) on 9 x 12 art paper - $20 b&w, $40 color

Sketch cards - $5 full color

Sketchbook doodle - CBLDF donation or FREE with any purchase

I’m also bringing original artwork to sell - click here for a list of what I have available. If you are interested in any of the $20 pages please let me know in advance as I probably won't bring them otherwise! And of course I'll have copies of Action Philosophers, The Comic Book History of Comics and One With Everything for sale, plus some prints.

For original commissions I prefer to use my own paper as the rough paper in most sketchbooks tends to ruin my drawing tools. Blank comic covers are fine, prices are the same as 9 x 12. All commissions will be done on site, no pre-show commissions please! Limit of 2 drawn things per person. If you have a particular obscure character request please bring visual reference, and if you're interested in having me draw something not described here, just ask and I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks - hope to see you at the show!

No comments: